Do It Yourself!

Something More Than Ink

I am...

I'm a pretty hardcore guy, I enjoy doing fun stuff and I listen to basically any type of music that's not Brokencyde or Insane Clown Posse. I really want to be a professional musician, a drummer to be specific. At this point my life revolves around the arts. My main musical palette consists of a steady diet of hardcore/pop punk as well as as dnb and dubstep. Oh and Blind Melon. Did I mention that cats are the greatest creatures on earth?

Monday, November 29, 2010

North Korea

Can someone please tell me what these people are smoking? What on Earth could they possibly gain from breaking the armistice and attacking South Korea? We all know that as soon as China stops sending them food and lets other nations retaliate they're screwed. And I'm willing to bet China's about had it with them too, communism or not. Furthermore, the news media just makes the whole situation seem absurd. From all the articles you read you really get the impression that North and South Korea are like two kids that have been caught in a fight, and the US and China are their embarrassed yet protective parents.

"Again? Seriously, kids, stop showing off. That's straight to bed without dinner for the both of you!"

It's not like anyone can do anything about it though. North Korea's just wacko and will strike out on its own with or without China's tacit support (hopefully destroying themselves in the process.) It's going to be fun with this country having the crazy leader's crazy son leading them for the next 40 or 50 years. Oh well, I can just wish for the classic '80s US government intervention stuff and just eliminating Iran and North Korea off the face of the planet. But my dreams are always the pipe kind, and pipe dreams never come true.

4 comments:

  1. I know, right? Everyone is N Korea is starving (except for the Kim family) (hoho last name joke), and this joker is flexing his muscles??? Five years ago, it looked like they were going to re-unite, and now this. What is he thinking? Are we supposed to believe that N Korea is big and strong and dangerous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3634/3565759415_f5b0beed7e_z.jpg?zz=1

    Seriously, though, this really makes me wonder. From what I've read recently, though, it looks like North Korea pulls some stunt every other week or so. For instance, they recently claimed they had developed a "super drink" that stopped ageing and improved a person's strength and abilities. This is the first of their antics in a while though to actually do any damage to South Korea, it seems.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10237314

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now they are sending a barrage of faxes to South Korean companies as propaganda (?) I hear the South Koreans are producing K Pop videos in retaliation! I don't know what to say about any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, if NKorea bombs SKorea, then the USA will have to step in to help our ally, and then that will have global consequences. I am not looking forward to this part of 2011. And what do you say about the Wikileaks mess>

    ReplyDelete