Do It Yourself!

Something More Than Ink

I am...

I'm a pretty hardcore guy, I enjoy doing fun stuff and I listen to basically any type of music that's not Brokencyde or Insane Clown Posse. I really want to be a professional musician, a drummer to be specific. At this point my life revolves around the arts. My main musical palette consists of a steady diet of hardcore/pop punk as well as as dnb and dubstep. Oh and Blind Melon. Did I mention that cats are the greatest creatures on earth?

Friday, November 5, 2010

What I contribute to my World Literature class

Many students elect to take the world lit class at St. Mark's High School. However only a few stand out and actually contribute certain traits of their personalities, whether they be positive or negative, to the class. On the less desirable end, I easily lose focus and mess around; in fact, most of the time I'm extremely tired and want to doze off into La La Land.

On the positive end of the spectrum, however, I learn quickly and can usually get by with minimal effort and can excel when I actually decide to try. Most people around me are the same and the Blind Melon class is a perfect example of a class with people that contribute to the collective effort to learn about world literature. We are all snarky, witty, and classy people. That's what makes me a good, upstanding member of the World Literature class.

3 comments:

  1. I think that Will analyzed his contribution to the class well. He also did a good job of describing the feeling of our class as a whole. It is often difficult to stay on task, but we manage to learn a lot despite this. I think our class is definitely made up of snarky, witty, classy people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think will relates to most people in our class when he mentions "La La Land". I know I go to La La Land a couple times during the day. We all can get a little distracted but luckily we are intelligent enough to learn a little bit while simultaneously talking about Blind Melons on drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will-your color settings may be hiding the comments. I can't see them. I'm going to comment anyway.
    I wish you would say more in class--I already sense that you have a very different perspective on what we read and discuss in class than some of the others. I find myself wanting to know what you think. But I also know that not everyone feels the need to share every thought and reaction. It's legit.

    ReplyDelete