Do It Yourself!

Something More Than Ink

I am...

I'm a pretty hardcore guy, I enjoy doing fun stuff and I listen to basically any type of music that's not Brokencyde or Insane Clown Posse. I really want to be a professional musician, a drummer to be specific. At this point my life revolves around the arts. My main musical palette consists of a steady diet of hardcore/pop punk as well as as dnb and dubstep. Oh and Blind Melon. Did I mention that cats are the greatest creatures on earth?

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just gotta get this out...

...before midnight. Happy Chinese New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I do not know much about the Year of the Rabbit--I hope it is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year to you, too! I miss grade school celebrations of it.

    ReplyDelete